April 14, 2015
Update: Some of you have inquired about how to subscribe to the blog, please see the screen shot below for reference. The subscribe option was down for a bit due to technical issues, but is up and running now. We thank you for subscribing! From the blog, go to the "Fresh Florida Finds" section.
67% of MFR Survey Participants Told Us …
That they would be interested in free, local lifestyle content to share with their customers. That’s great news because we have a new resource to share with you!
Introducing: State27.com, a Florida-lifestyle blog spotlighting Central and Southwest Florida.
What do we blog about? We focus on dining, culture, outdoors, etc. (mostly) in Central and Southwest Florida.
Who writes for and manages the blog? The Marketing Department at MFRMLS.
How can I use this free resource for my business? You can use the blog content from State27.com to supplement your content marketing strategy.
- Share on your social media channels
- Include in your email drip campaigns
- Re-blog on your blog with your own commentary
- Include in your e-newsletters
- Support customer conversations & networking
- Get inspired to generate your own content
- Don’t forget about our list of free and low cost marketing tools
We would love to hear from our members! Our goal is to share awesome content about Florida’s communities with consumers from the best source — MFR members! Contact us with your story ideas and upcoming events in your neighborhood at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What stories do you have coming up about my area? Glad you asked. Click here to view our calendar.
I’m interested, now what?
- Subscribe to the blog! You'll find the subscribe form on the blog.
- Follow us on social media!
- Submit your story ideas here.
- And most importantly — if you like the content, share it!
Read the latest post >> 20 Perfect Florida Picnic Spots.
P.S. Complete results from the 2015 MFR Member Satisfaction Survey are coming soon, stay tuned!