The latest version of Fusion (version 5.8) will be released on Tuesday, May 21. Along with Fusion 5.8, we’re excited to announce the following new features:
• CMA Enhancements, including Seller’s Net Proceeds Report!
– Seller’s Net Proceeds Report (to view and edit) (screenshot below)
– Manually enter comparable properties (screenshot below)
– Edit comparable properties
• Add/Edit Tab: Prospector Activity will be available under the Add/Edit tab (under Listing Summary), giving you the ability to view the number of Prospect Search Matches, Emails Sent (that included your respective listing), Emails Read (that included your respective listing), and Integrated Website Views (such as through your Agent Website or an IDX website) (screenshot below).
What is Reverse-Prospecting? Reverse-Prospecting is a great tool for sellers’ agents that finds saved prospecting searches that have criteria matching your listing. Beyond identifying potential buyers’ agents, Reverse-Prospecting can be useful for fine-tuning a property’s List Price by quickly showing you how many existing searches will find your listing, according to different price points.
• Email Templates: You will be able to select personal default email templates to be used when emailing a contact, emailing listings, emailing a CMA, and emailing a link to the Contact Website. (Tutorial: Click screenshot below to download a brief tutorial on how to set up a template).
• Outlook Synchronization Tool: You will be able to synch your contacts, tasks, and schedule from Fusion with your Outlook account (if you use Outlook) (screenshot below).
The synchronization tool will be available for download from the Schedule Manager (click Schedule tab, then Tools).
Note: Special version for MAC users also available.
Other New Features and Changes
• New Navigation Bar with the following changes:
• Help will be moved to the top, right corner of the page.
• Tools will be moved to the main navigation bar (below screenshot).
• Settings will be contained within the Tools menu option.
• Website Management will be contained within the Tools menu option.
• Filter option will be available in the listing Details area (Note: If filtering from the search Results area, the filter option will also be applied in the Details area).
• Search Results changes:
– Manual sort option will be available by clicking the Sort button and then using the given arrows to re-order your search results, as needed.
Note: The manual sort option applies to Print, Email, Directions and Details functions, until the Restore Sort button is clicked.
– Thumbnail views will be able to be printed.
– ML# will link to Detail Report.
– Address will open the Map View, showing the location of the respective listing.
• Financial Functions: Financial Functions will be added to the Tools menu or by clicking the Mortgage Calculator on the mini report (below screenshot).
• My Folder: Tools function will be added to My Folder, including Remove Records from Folder, Link to Contact, Export Listings, and Export Images (screenshot below). Reorder rows function will also be added.
• “Client” will be referred to as “Contact” in CMAs.
As always, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our Call Center at 1-800-686-7451 (option #1).